A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, January 11, 2008

New MP3 and New Class

Brian bought a Sony 4MB MP3 player with the Best Buy gift cards that he received for Christmas. He has been playing with it and trying to figure out how to upload movies, but it is giving him some difficulty. Right now, he is still within the return policy, so I suggested that if he can't seem to get it to work, he can always try another product.



The first day of my photography class through the Aurora City Parks & Recreation department was last night. I was the only one that brought in an SLR 35mm camera. The other 3 people brought in nice digital SLR cameras with 6MP or higher. I'm so jealous. What I'm hoping to get out of this class is more information about the best way to capture an image and the composition of great pictures.

We are heading up to the mountains this weekend, so I will take my camera and try to work on my composition. The light will probably be too bright, but there is no way that we are getting up there early enough for the sunrise and we are not staying for sunset. We would never get home at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.