A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, April 29, 2011

Sleep vs. Royal Wedding

Guess which I picked? Surprisingly, I picked sleep.

Sam was sleeping, so I wasn't about to get up and risk waking him up (considering he went to bed "late" last night). For our family "late" was 7:45 when he finally fell asleep for the night.

Being in Mountain Time, the wedding coverage started at 3am and there was no way that I was going to get up then. On Monday, in anticipation of the wedding, I set my DVR to record from 2:45 am - 9am (an hour after coverage was scheduled to be completed). I definitely didn't want to miss anything.


Congratulations Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge!! I can't wait to watch your wedding tonight after I put Sam to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.