A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Operation Minimize- Week 27 (274-???)


I am in the process of organizing Sam's clothes and toys so that they can be put up for sale at the Just Between Friends Consignment Sale in Denver, scheduled for late September.

My MIL and I went through bags and bags of clothes that were not organized at all and divided them by size. I pulled out items that there way no way in hell that we were going to sell and put them aside.

I also took out "summery" items since this sale is purely for Fall/Winter items.

Next on the agenda for this project is putting outfits together and determining how to price each item. This will be the longest part of this project.

To Be Continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.