A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Saturday, September 10, 2011

Attack the Junk Drawer- Week 36 (1,519-1,544)

Our junk drawer held just that; JUNK! I decided that I would just take out everything and fix it on a moment's notice, therefore there aren't any before pictures.

I already had the plastic organizers in there, but things had just overrun it. I threw out probably15 perfectly good writing utensils, but how many do you actually need. Also, there were probably around 20-40 assorted paperclips and safety pins. I'll only count them at 10 things. I don't want to get super petty with my minimization. I know that I'm going to reach my goal of removing 2,011 items from my house this year.

Here is the "After" photo. Much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.