A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2012 RNR Denver Half Marathon Training Schedule

Through the group that I joined, I received a training schedule for my next, big event, The 2012 Rock N' Roll Denver Half Marathon.


As you can see, I modified some of it, but it is essentially the same. This is the what I'm going to use (primarily) for my training for the Denver Half in September.

Before then, I do have 2 races; Georgetown to Idaho Springs Half Marathon on August 11th and the Rock N' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon on September 16th (6 days before the RNR Denver), so it looks like I'm going to have to adjust some of the distances later this summer/fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.