A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, November 13, 2009

Project Single Mom: Day 3

I forgot to mention that right before I went to be on Wednesday night I peeked in on Sam. Instead of laying lengthwise on the left side of the crib, he was sleeping width-wise on the right side of the crib. I wasn't sure if I should move him back, but I didn't want him to stretch in the middle of the night and bump his head so I moved him. He raised his head while I was moving him and put it right back down when I laid him down. He didn't make a single noise and was completely asleep when his head hit the mattress again. So cute.

Day 3: Thursday
I woke up, again, before Sam began to stir so I was able to put on my makeup and fix my hair. Sam started waking up about 15 minutes after I was done.

This maybe TMI, but I'm going to go ahead with it.
He was very hungry so he ate for quite some time. Little boys need their nutrition. About 20 minutes later he spit up probably around half of what he had eaten all over my tank top and arm. 20 minutes after that he was hungry again so I fed him. 10 minutes after that, another bout of spitting up. This time I had a burp cloth ready and he only got a little on my arm.

Kinda gross.

Dropping of Sam at daycare went wonderfully. He is such an easy going kid.

Upon picking Sam up from daycare I found out that he pooped three times and took a 4 hour nap. This is the most times that he pooped at daycare since he started there. That might have been another TMI, but these are the things that I have to keep track of as a mom.

The evening went just as well. We played, we ate and Sam is bout 2 weeks away from crawling. Tonight, in his crib, Sam pushed himself up on his hands and knees and was rocking back and forth. I wanted to get it on tape, but I didn't want to turn on the light. I'll get it on tape soon.

He is growing up WAY too fast for me. I need him to stay exactly how he is for at least another 2 months. I need to relish every minute that I have with him every day.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.