A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, November 20, 2009

What I am Thankful For

One of my "friends" from thenest.com is planning to post every day until Thanksgiving with ONE thing they are Thankful for. I stole the idea and listed it on my fb page, but I think that I should post it here.

Does anyone else want to join me?

Nov 1- I am thankful for my health
Nov 2- I am thankful for the the health of my family
Nov 3- I am thankful for my beautiful son.
Nov 4- I am thankful for my understanding husband.
Nov 5- I am thankful for air conditioning. It's supposed to be 76 degrees here today.
Nov 6- I am thankful for my job. I may not like it at times, but it is better than being without one right now.
Nov 7- I am thankful that my vehicle is running perfectly (knock on wood).
Nov 8- I am thankful that we are able to keep our heads above water regarding our finances.
Nov 9- I am thankful for have a great place to take Sam every weekday for daycare.
Nov 10- I am thankful that I have really great friends. (I was going to write that I was thankful that the Steelers won, but I didn't think it was appropriate for this list.)
Nov 11- I am thankful that I have the best husband ever!!
Nov 12- I am thankful that my supply is up.
Nov 13- I am thankful that Brian will be home tomorrow to spend time with Sam that he has missed this week.
Nov 14- I am thankful that I was able to go to and graduate college.
Nov 15- I am thankful that I have an SUV with 4 wheel drive.
Nov 16- I am thankful that I don't have negative people in my life.
Nov 17- I am thankful that we have made our house a home for our family.
Nov 18- I am thankful that Sam is making the milestones that he is supposed to and developing properly.
Nov 19- I am thankful for the mild weather in Colorado. It doesn't snow as much as people think.
Nov 20- I am thankful that I am able to provide nice things for my son.
Nov 21-
Nov 22-
Nov 23-
Nov 24-
Nov 25-
Nov 26 (Thanksgiving)-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.