A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, February 18, 2011

5 Questions Friday

We have a couple of trips coming up this month and next, so here is a "5 Questions Friday" to go along with "packing."

1.   How far ahead of time do you begin packing for a weekend trip?
I usually pack the weekend before or the night before.  There is no middle ground with me

2.   What was your most recent purchase of a six-pack?
The last 6-Pack that I purchased must have been over 2 years ago, before our son was born.

3.   What do you look for in a good everyday backpack?
Padded straps, multiple pockets, sturdy zippers, good construction.

4.   Among people you know, who’s the worst packrat?
I would have to say myself.  Of course, with "Operation Minimize" that is changing.

5. How do you know when it’s time to pack it in each evening?
I start to get jumpy and wiggly.  That's my cue to head to bed.

Please copy these questions to your blog. Answer them there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link me from your website!



Thanks for participating, and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.