A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, February 7, 2011

Operation Minimize- Week 4 (179-189)

During this past week, I went through the dresser that has been in our loft and found some clothing that hasn't seen the light of day for years.


I took this stuff to Goodwill yesterday.


What Got the Heave Ho (Donation)
4 Sweaters
1 Sports Bra
1 Men's Swimsuit
2 Long Sleeve Shirts
1 Pair of Jeans
1 Sleeveless Dress Shirt


I was also able to sell an item of Sam's that the sale price will go into his college fund.


1 Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat Base


11 More Items Out the Door

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to downsize. I know that there are a lot of thrift stores that just throw away most of the thing that don't get sold. I posted some adds for free toys for anyone that would need them. I just got to the point where I am sick of seeing things that have not been used in forever.
    You're helping me stay motivated. I do want a stock pile, but I don't need a stockpile of toys and clothes that we will not use again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.