A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, May 18, 2012

Samuel's First Concert

We had so much fun at the Fresh Beat Band concert last Saturday night at the Paramount Theatre.




I first found out about them on Nick Jr. when I saw their TV show. They have light hearted shows about friendship and solving small problems using cooperation. I love the message.


I found out about their tour late last year and was bummed that their concert schedule did not include Denver. In January, I heard that there were dates added, I checked and bought the tickets immediately . Not long after, according to their published schedule, Denver (the last tour stop) was sold out. Yea! We got tickets.


I wanted Sam to have a special outfit to wear, so I went on Etsy.com and found JLC T-Shirts that screen prints shirts for kids. They had a listing for The Fresh Beat Band where the child's name could be screen printed below the band's picture. For $8.99 + shipping, it was well worth it.











As you can tell, we weren't anywhere near the stage, but we had a blast and Sam had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.