A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week- May 7-11, 2012

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and I wanted to come up with something that would be useful and appreciated for Sam to give to his daycare teachers. Of course, I found it on Pinterest.

Here is my inspiration (Source).

And here is the execution.


I'm going to print a page for Samuel to color saying "Thank You" but, for all intents and purposes, the gifts are complete.

I didn't notice at Super Target that one of the cups was smaller than the other. I guess I will leave it up to his 3 teachers to fight for the bigger cups.  :)

If you'd like to see what other ideas I have found to do a lot of different things, please check me out on Pinterest HERE.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.