A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hunting Weekend

We arrived in Almont, CO on Friday night (late). I told myself that I was going to recommit to running since I haven't done much since completing the Denver Marathon.

Unfortunately, I only ran on Saturday morning for 45 minutes and we were there through Monday morning. I did do some hiking with my MIL on Saturday and Sunday afternoon which was nice. It was a lot more than we did while the boys were hunting last year.

I packed my workout clothes in my Trailblazer so that I could go straight to the gym after work. Let's see if that's what I do.

Wish me luck.

The next paragraph is pretty gross. I warned you!!




Last year during hunting season I wouldn't even take a good look at the animals, but I was proud of myself this year; I took pictures of Brian and his dad skinning the animals. These are the grossest pics that I have ever taken. If you need any picutres for next year's halloween, let me know and I will send them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.