A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Knocking Off 3 Items During 1 Trip?- Priceless

I took the time to update my 101 Things in 1,001 Days.

I was able to complete 3 items on my list during a single trip last week.

84. Take Sam to the ocean, any ocean
85. Take Brian and Sam to Washington DC
94. Take a trip to Philadelphia to see sister

I was also able to progress on five of my items.

96. Visit 10 State Parks or Forests I have never been to (1/10)). We went to Great Falls National Park in VA.
27. Visit 10 museums (3/10). We visited the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Virginia which is part of the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. I'm not sure if any of the monuments are considered museums. I'll have to double check and update my listing.
46. Go out with friends 10 times (6/10). We stayed with cousins and went out to dinner. We had such a blast the entire week.
60. Begin a 3x/week workout program and continue it for at least 3 months. I'm currently down 17 lbs.
62. Figure out which charity race I’m going to do and sign up for it/ complete it. 2010 AIDS Walk 5K

I took too many pictures to show them all. I will go through them and post the best ones soon.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like, according to nps.gov there were quite a few more things that we saw in DC that are considered National parks.

    •National Mall
    •Washington Monument
    •Lincoln Memorial
    •Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
    •World War II Memorial
    •Vietnam Veterans Memorial
    •Ford's Theatre

    Becuase of these designations, I have completed that item on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.