We have a couple of trips coming up this month and next, so here is a "5 Questions Friday" to go along with "packing."
1. How far ahead of time do you begin packing for a weekend trip?
I usually pack the weekend before or the night before. There is no middle ground with me
2. What was your most recent purchase of a six-pack?
The last 6-Pack that I purchased must have been over 2 years ago, before our son was born.
3. What do you look for in a good everyday backpack?
Padded straps, multiple pockets, sturdy zippers, good construction.
4. Among people you know, who’s the worst packrat?
I would have to say myself. Of course, with "Operation Minimize" that is changing.
5. How do you know when it’s time to pack it in each evening?
I start to get jumpy and wiggly. That's my cue to head to bed.
Please copy these questions to your blog. Answer them there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link me from your website!
Thanks for participating, and have a nice weekend!