A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heading to Vegas

What am I going to do for a weekend
without my boys??

I'm headed to Las Vegas to meet my BFF who I haven't seen for a few years for a long, girl's weekend.  I know that it's good to get away, but this is going to be the first time that I'm away for Sam for more than a single night.  When I told Brian that I was planning a trip out of town, he was all for it.  He knows that I really need a few days to decompress.  It will make me a better wife and mother in the long run.  Thank you!!!

I also want to thank Andrea for looking after Sam tomorrow while Brian is at work.  You have helped us out so much this month.  I don't know what we would have done without you.  THANKS!!

I'm definitely taking my laptop so that I can squeeze in at least one Skype session during the weekend. I can't be totally without them.


Are there any bets that people would like me to place while I'm out there??  Maybe the Steelers or Broncos to win the Super bowl in 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.