I know that I haven't posted in a while, but there have been a lot of things going on. Here is the rundown of what's been happening since our last posting.
- Taking off a day to take care of a sick little boy.
- Taking care of our loan documents to make sure that everything is going smoothly.
- Completing taxes for 2011.
- Touring daycare centers to determine the best fit.
- Trip to Atlanta to visit my dad (March 15-20).
- Planning Sam's 3rd birthday party.
- Packing for our move.
- Sam is much better and back at daycare. Check!
- Our loan looks good. It looks like we will be able to put more of a down payment on our house that we originally thought. Check!
- Brian is working on taxes tonight. Check!
- We found Sam a great daycare (surprisingly Christian based). Check!
- Our Atlanta trip was great. Thanks for everything Dad. Pictures will be posted soon or you can just check out my Facebook page for some of them. Check!
- I went to Michael's during my lunch hour today to get things for Sam's party next weekend. Check!
- Packing for our move . . . well, we're not as far as we should be.
I think that's fair.