A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, October 5, 2009

Sam's Firsts

I know that I said that I would post pictures of Sam within the last couple of days, but Brian has been working overtime and I haven't had time to upload pictures from the camera to our computer. I promise that I will before the end of next weekend.

In the mean time, Sam has completed a few more "firsts." These firsts all occurred on Saturday and Sunday.

1. First time eating peas
2. First swim class completed
3. First time he held his bottle all by himself
4. First time in a hospital. A relative is in the ICU. We hope that she gets better soon.
5. First pumpkin festival
6. First ride in a jogging stroller


We have pictures of the first two and the fifth, but I don't think that we have any of the third, forth or sixth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.