A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome Fitness Followers

Multiple Directions Available Ahead
I have abandoned my other blog "Mission Probable" since I have been unable to post regularly to it, while posting to this blog as well.


Therefore, I'm combining these two blogs together to tell our entire story. Here are some things that will be included in this portion of our blog.


  • My marathon training information
  • Discounts that I find on fitness activities and equipment
  • Motivational quotes
  • Interesting running articles
  • Information on Brian's Century Ride training
To access only these areas, I have included the following labels.
  • Articles
  • Discounts
  • Fitness
  • Motivation
  • Racing
  • Training
I hope that combining these two blogs isn't confusing, but to tell the whole story of our family, we need to put everything together.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.