A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, February 15, 2010

Pantry Challenge- Week 3

Photobucket

Here was the menu that I was planning on doing last week. Here was the plan.

Altered Dinner Menu- WEEK 2:
Monday- Chicken and mashed potatoes
Tuesday- Chicken pasta
Wednesday- Rigatoni with Cheese and Italian Venison Sausage
Thursday- Ham (Sam needs to try it)
Friday- Ham leftovers
Saturday - V-Day Dinner out with Brian and Sam
Sunday- Not sure (maybe pizza again)

Here is what actually occurred.

Altered Dinner Menu- WEEK 2:
Monday- Chicken and mashed potatoes
Tuesday- Chicken pasta
Wednesday- Ham Sandwich
Thursday- Ham Sandwich
Friday- Cereal
Saturday Lunch- Rigatoni with Cheese and Italian Venison Sausage (I didn’t like it, but Brian did)
Saturday - V-Day Dinner out with Brian and Sam (we went to Old Chicago).
Sunday- V-Day Dinner leftovers

That’s not too far off. I’m actually pretty proud of myself for staying on menu (for the most part). Here is my plan for this week.

Dinner Menu- WEEK 3:
Monday- Brian- Rigatoni with Cheese and Italian Venison Sausage leftovers;
Me- Pork. I might cut some of it up for Sam’s dinner on Tuesday night.
Tuesday- Black bean soup
Wednesday- Black bean soup
Thursday- Plum Tomatoes and Artichokes with Penne
Friday- Plum Tomatoes and Artichokes with Penne (if there is enough leftover)
Saturday - Chicken Wings
Sunday- Not sure (I need to check the freezer)

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.