A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Shower- February 21, 2009

My mom and mother-in-law thew me a very successful shower on Saturday. Everyone was overly generous with their gifts. I shouldn't have to buy any clothes for Sam until he starts to walk. There is no way that I'm posting pictures that I’m in because they made me wear a tiara. But here are some of the wonderful decorations and me with each of the lovely hostesses.

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Most of my big ticket items were purchased and I got some really nice handmade crocheted blankets. I also received the outfit that DH was brought home in from the hospital. Unfortunately, mine can't be found, so we are going to use his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.