A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, September 26, 2011

Operation Minimize- Week 39

I know that I'm supposed to be getting items out of my house, not bringing them in, but my son continues to get older and he is always in need of new clothes.

My MIL went crazy at the local Just Between Friends Sale and she sucked me in (in a great way). I met her at the presale on Saturday night and she had already filled her trunk with tons of clothes for Sam. I went through them and they all looked really good. I wasn't sure if we even needed to go back inside to shop for more, but there were a few things that I grabbed that she hadn't purchased already.
  • 2 Disney VHS movies
    • 101 Dalmatians- live action with Glenn Close
    • A Bug's Life
  • Playschool Sit & Spin (We turn off the music. Sam won't sit on it if it's on)
  • Home Depot Bucket of Tools
  • Toddler Adidas navy blue backpack
  • LL Bean hat and mittens
  • Knitted striped hat with ears
  • 2 Books
I'm not sure how much my MIL spent, but I purchased all of these items for $38.24. I'm very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.