A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Calendar

I have been trying to find a calendar that works with my family. Right now, with Sam being so small, the only real activities that we have planned are during the weekend.

Therefore, I have made a monthly calendar with only the weekend days listed, so that my husband knows what times are taken and can add things that he wants to do in the remaining time.

The spacing for these calendars may need to be changed to fit on a letter size, landscape oriented page. I haven't perfected Google Documents, yet.





Once Sam is in school and his activities are throughout the week, we will probably go back to a full calendar, but right now, this works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.