A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 January Pantry Challenge- Week #2

I'm so glad that I cleaned out the freezers. There are so many items that I found that would be so yummy.

Here is my menu for week #2



Sunday - Whole Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
Monday- Chicken leftovers 
Tuesday- Venison Steaks
Wednesday- Pork (I'm not sure how I'm going to cook it)
Thursday- Pork leftovers
Friday- Chicken and Veggie Pasta
Saturday- Chicken and Veggie Pasta leftovers



1 comment:

  1. I made crock pot chicken for the very first time last night. I did it on low for 8 hours which I think was way too long because it was a bit dry. Good idea about the pop up timer! We just weren't home to tend to it but the next time around I will watch it more carefully. Makes for a great Sunday night dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.