A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Operation Minimize- Year #2 (1-**)

Computer Nerd for "Minimize"
Now that we have decided to put our house on the market, and move to the other side of town, I don't think that we will have a huge problem purging 2,012 items from our home in 2012.

My guess is that we will be agle to get rid of at least that many items before the end of June.

Here is the first few items that I donated to ARC.

2 Cloth Belts
3 Lazy Susan's
3 Shot Glasses
1 Personal Digital Assistant (without software)
3 Computer Games
8 CD's

20 Items

I also donated items to Goodwill, but the list disappeared. I'll update the count on the next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.