A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, March 5, 2010

Hasbro Rocks!!

My son received the Playskool Busy Ball Choo Choo Train for Christmas from his Great Aunt and Great Uncle Burstein and recently we have noticed that the balls do not circulate and the train does not move the way that it is supposed to. Unfortunately, it never did.

I went online and found that Playskool is owned by Hasbro so I took down their customer service number and gave them a call this morning. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but I was told that since the Train has been discontinued, a replacement toy (of equal value and age appropriate to Sam) would be sent to me within 7-10 business days. I was told that I do not need to ship back the Train to them. We get to keep it.

Taking a few minutes to report a difficulty has been rewarded by a free replacement toy. Hasbro is definitely a company that I am willing to purchase from again because of their excellent customer service. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I am now following you and have a happy Friday..
    http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.