A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Wish for Sam List

I am calling this the I Wish section of my blog.

This is the diaper bag that I Wish that I could afford, but my husband would kill me for spending that much since we already have 2 diaper bags.

The following is the school that I Wish that I could afford when Sam is old enough to attend. I would want Sam to take Chinese.
Denver Montclair International School

This is the jogging stroller that I Wish that we could buy for Sam.
BOB Revolution Stroller

This is the bike trailer that I Wish we could afford.
CTS BICYCLE TRAILER SERIES

There are 1,472,890,473 other things that I Wish that my family could have. Everyone wants the best for themselves and their children, but I'm not going to waste my time worrying about what we don't have and concentrate on the things that we do have. Everyone is healthy, happy and thriving.

What else more could I Wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.