A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, March 1, 2010

Rudeness in the Workplace

What has happened to common courtesy in offices??

There was a package left for one of my coworkers at the front desk that I brought to her office. Upon dropping it off at her desk, she did not even acknowledge my presence or that I took the time to drop off this item to her office. She just took a quick look at me and then proceeded to look at the package.

This woman does not like me. That’s fine, but a quick “thank you” is not something out of the ordinary. Upon walking out of her office I said “you’re welcome.” I didn’t say it in a nasty tone or anything, I just said the words.

That’s probably the last time that I will do anything for her.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.