A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thank you - Real Heart Prints

During the past couple of weeks, it has come to my attention that I don't use my slow cooker as much as I could. I don't want to be stuck in the kitchen fixing dinner when I could be spending it with my family.

I have a slow cooker that my sister bought for me 8 or 9 years ago (when I was single) that is now too small for my growing family.

I became aware of Real Heart Prints when a contest for a Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel was linked to a blog that I read regularly. I entered the contest twice (comment # 571 and 572). Because of the large number of entries (763) and the small number of times that I entered I really didn't think that I had a chance.

This morning I received an e-mail stating that I was in fact the winner of the contest.

Here is what I won.
•Designed to travel to the party, with new features for easy potluck and party setup
•Secured lid with canister-style clips and a gasket for spill-resistant travel
•Full-grip handles for a sure grip and easy carrying
•Comes with a serving spoon that clips onto the lid handle
•Use removable paper labels in the recipe nametag slot to quickly identify the slow cooker's contents (multiple recipe nametags included)
•Lid rest keeps the lid out of the way for stirring and serving
•Stoneware and lid are designed for easy cleanup
•Heat settings include Low, High and Keep Warm
•Oval shape saves counter space
•6-quart capacity

I just love the "Keep Warm" function.


I'm still going to continue to use my other slow cooker for smaller items, but I'm super excited to receive my new item. Thank you Melissa at Real Heart Prints.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win!

    Visiting and following from Friday Follow, and so glad you joined in this week!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.