A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, August 15, 2011

Consignment Pickup and Yard Sale

Lst night, I went to pick up the items that did not sell during the weekend's JBF Consignment sale, and I'm happy to say that, most items sold; especially the higher ticketed items.
This, unfortunately, leaves me more items to sell at our ONE DAY YARD SALE on Sunday, August 21st from 7am - 4pm.


  • Biggest portion of items will be boy's clothes (sizes NB - 24 months)- hundreds!!
  • Electronics
  • Furniture
  • Toys
  • CDs
  • VHS Movies
  • Fiction/nonfiction books (paperback and hardback)
  • Shot glasses
  • Bread Maker and other small appliances
  • Kitchen and household items
Everything is negotiable!
Everything has to go!



Please e-mail me at wilberta2006@yahoo.com and let me know if you are interested and I will forward you the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.