A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Early Christmas Gift

During our most recent photo shoot with Kelsey Bigelow in August, we had her take pictures of Sam in a Broncos onesie. Sam was very talkative that day so one of my favorite photos that was taken is Sam talking to the camera.
Photobucket

I came up with (what I thought) was a great idea. Have this picture put on a t-shirt for Brian for Christmas. Since the Raiders are the arch rivals of the Broncos here is the shirt that I designed and printed.
Photobucket

If you can't read the text it says:
Raider Hater
Established March 29, 2009

I gave it to Brian just before the Broncos-Raiders game on Sunday as an early Christmas present and he loved it. I was hoping that it would give the Broncos good luck, but unfortunately it didn't work.

I'm going to wrap it up for him to open up formally on Friday, but I just wanted to get it out there before all of the holiday photos take over this blog.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.