A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday- Not Today

I have too many things to mention and pictures to show that Wordless Wednesday will not be available this week.

#1. Yesterday, at exactly 9 months old, I started to feel his first tooth coming through. It's very pointy and sharp. We need to start moving away from purees exclusively.

#2. I took Sam to the doctors today for his 9 month appointment and here are his new statistics. He's such a big boy. Everything is great with him.
21 lbs. 6.5 oz.
29.5" long

#3. More Photos from Christmas-- Everyone know Sam, but here are some of the other people. Nana & Pop Pop (my parents), Aunt Kiki and Uncle Tim (my sister and brother-in-law who are pregnant themselves) and my grandmother (Sam's Great Grandmother).
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.