A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank You Sally's Sunbeams Daycare Center

Miss Sally, Miss Jenny and Miss Margaret,

Thank you so much for providing such a warm, safe, educational and fun environment for Sam. We know that he is being well taken care of every day. The time and energy that you are providing to help raise our son has not gone unnoticed.

Thank you for answering all of the 1 million questions that I have asked since we started Sam with you when he was 6 weeks old. As a first-time mom, your real-world knowledge has been priceless. I can read a ton of books, but you see the things that I am concerned about every day and always have suggestions.

I would love to be his full-time caregiver, but since that isn't possible, there isn't any other center that I would want him to be. I can't wait to continue to see him blossom over the years with your help. I will tell all of my friends what a great center this is.

Sally's Sunbeams
4200 S Marguerite Pkwy
Aurora, CO 80013
(303) 693-1073

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! It's so great that you feel so strongly about your childcare providers and even better that you took the time to write a letter. People seem to go out of their way to write complaints, but rarely make an effort to write a letter of thanks. That says a lot about your character.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and congratulations for sticking with breastfeeding for 8 months, 2 weeks and 6 days. We are awesome! LOL

    Kristi, Hello...Is This On?
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.