I wish that I could say that I have a lot of interesting and exciting things going on this weekend, but unfortunately, I don't.
My weekend is going to be full of cleaning (one thing or another), something to do with food (cooking, thawing, grocery shopping), and researching.
Here is my fun, exciting list.
• Vacuum the entire house
• Plan dinners for next week (Pantry Challenge- Week 2)
• Start thawing dinners for next week
• Sam’s Swim Class
• Watch Super Bowl just for the commercials
• Go to Sam’s Club for vitamins
• Start researching hotels & activities for our Philly/DC vacation in June/July (never too early to start)
• Cook meat/fruits/veggies for Sam’s lunches and dinners for the month
• Go to the grocery store (maybe)
• Clean all of Sam’s toys
• Denver Art Museum (free) or Museum of Contemporary Art ($0.01)- probably won't go
• Hunt down overdue library books before I have to pay for them
• Go to the gym or go running outside (maybe I could take Sam in our jogging stroller)
• Watch “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” before it is due back to the library
• Hang up Sam’s clothes
I hope that everyone else has a better weekend than I do.