A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, January 14, 2010

101 Things in 1,001 Days Update- Jan 2010

Sam has been sick with Herpangina, so I was home for 2 days this week (Tuesday and yesterday), so I thought that I would try to watch one of the AFI Top Movies that I haven’t seen before since that is on my list.

I picked Giant since I like James Dean’s other movies and it was up for 10 Academy Awards. What a mistake. I could only get through half of it. I was bored stiff. This was the 2nd time that I had tried to watch it. I’m not going to try again. I’m counting it as completed.

Here is my blog about the process of completing my list.

1 comment:

  1. I am a HUGE classic movie buff and I have never made it through Giant either. I don't blame you a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.