I need to start taking a good look at where my money goes each month. I know that there are plenty of places where I can save money and be able to use it on the things that really matter.
Here are some of my financial goals for 2010.
• Kiss those credit cards goodbye
• Pay down debt
• Create a budget and try to stick to it
• Start investing 15% of my household income in retirement
• Sock money away for Sam’s college
• Organize pantry monthly or quarterly to stop wasting food
• Purchase more organic & locally grown foods (they are so expensive)
HERE is a website that I have been reading to help me find ways to save. Not only does this mom have ideas, she lets other people post their ideas as well.
I have also found some really good deals on this website.
I have saved a ton of money by making all of Sam’s food instead of buying it. I have been relying on this website for his meals.