A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, January 18, 2010

Daddy Diaper Event!

As you know, I'm a huge fan of cloth diapers. I want to let as many people as possible know about their ease of use and the savings versus disposables.

I found out about this event through a friend's blog (thinkPINK) and want to let everyone know about it.

Starting in February at MamaDweeb .
In this event Annie's husband will take all the diapers they receive from their sponsors and review them on camera. There is no better seal of approval than that of a husband. Without having to purchase the diapers yourself, you can check out many different types and manufacturers of diapers.

I completely agree.

1 comment:

  1. would love for you to check my CD event out as well! http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com/2009/12/cloth-diapers-exposed.html Love your blog and you have a gorgeous family! Now following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.