I was called the following words because I expressed an opinion that differed politically with them. I'm not sure if this individual understands the definitions of the words, so here they are.
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.
1. arousing hate or deserving to be hated: the hateful oppression of dictators.
2. unpleasant; dislikable; distasteful: She found her domestic chores hateful.
3. full of or expressing hate; malignant; malevolent: a hateful denunciatory speech.
- not educated.
I am well aware of the politics and vision that this person has and I disagree with him, so "ignorant" does not apply to me.
I like the 2nd definition of "hateful." I was voicing my opinion that this politician was "unpleasant and distasteful" to me, so I guess that I am "hateful" in that respect. The other two definitions do not apply.
I received my Bachelor's of Science Degree from The Ohio State University. I graduated with a 3.6 grade point average. "Uneducated" does not apply to me.
This person removed me as their friend on Facebook because of this political dissimilarity. This person also let me know that I misspelled a certain word. Thank you and good "riddance."