Friday, January 28, 2011
5 Questions Friday
I stumbled on a blog today and she was participating in "5 Questions Friday." I thought that her questings were interesting, so here they go. Let me know what you think?
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would probably choose to donate to The American Cancer Society. There are so many different types of cancers that don't get the funding that they need.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I like snow days. I'm able to spend time with my family and stay around the house. That's the good thing about Colorado, we usually get at least 1-2 days off per winter.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I was born with the organizational gene that would cause me to always be organized, know where everything is and make the most of my time and space limitations. Sadly, I am always going to have to work on it.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I'd have to say celebrity gossip junkie. It's not my main focus when I get home from work, but it does let my brain take a rest.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I'd have to say Cosmopolitan, but I don't drink those much anymore (too expensive).
Have a great weekend.