Operation Minimize (where we are reducing the amount of things in our home) is a portion of "Becoming Minimalist." This idea is about zeroing on those experiences and reducing the clutter of debt, time constraints, goals, and living a fuller life.
Today's post from Becoming Minimalist is about living a life you can be proud of.
It just may begin to shift our focus upwards to things that bring us true, lasting pride. Things like:this is my goal. I'm not sure how long, if ever, it's going to take me, but I really want to live life to it's fullest without a lot of extra BS.
- A Clear Conscience. Living a life consistent with our values.
- Character. Choosing to treat others and ourselves with high esteem and respect.
- Sincerity. Living with no attempt to deceive those around us.
- Wisdom. Not being tossed and turned by the culture of the day, but laying a foundation of certainty from outside our ever-shifting culture.
- Love. Embracing a heart that, above everything else, seeks to love others.