A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Monday, December 12, 2011

Breakfast With Santa- December 3rd

Literally, 5 seconds after I opened an e-mail from Maggiano's Little Italy advertising Breakfast with Santa, at their downtown location, I called for a reservation.  I guess I opened my e-mail at the right time, because the person that answered the phone said that I was the 2nd person to call for a reservation. It must have just been sent.





 The closest that Sam would get to Santa was taking a candy cane and doing a fist bump.

The Boys (Daddy, Samuel, and Grandpa)
Other than eating, watching Elmo on my iPad, he did get a hold of my camera and took some pictures of things from his point of view.
 


We shared our table with a grandmother and two of her grand kids.
They were very nice.


Hi Grandma!!


 
Don't tell Samuel, but Santa is bring him his own Fisher Price camera, so that he can take all the pictures that he wants.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.