Here are our family’s goals for the “Eat From The Pantry Challenge”
- To build my menus from what we have in the freezers and pantry.
- To stop at the store a maximum of three times in January.
- To only buy dairy (milk, eggs, cheese, etc.), produce (fruits/vegetables), and bread.
- To spend a total of $150 or less on groceries during the month of January.
- Donate the extra money that we would usually spend on groceries to Sam’s college fund.
During the week, dinners will only be listed.
Menu Plan for January 1-7
Sunday- Lunch @ Broncos Football game
Dinner- Laura's Quick Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
* Using ground turkey from freezer and beans from pantry
Monday- Turkey Chili leftovers
Tuesday- Pasta with Fast and Friendly Meatballs
* Using ground turkey from freezer
Wednesday- Pork Tenderloin and broccoli
* Using pork from freezer
Thursday- Pork Tenderloin leftovers
Friday- Salsa Chicken, rice and brussel sprouts
Saturday- Lunch- Lunchmeat sandwiches
Dinner- Salsa Chicken leftovers
Wish me luck!!