A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Friday, December 23, 2011

Operation Minimize- Week 51 (1,902-1,953 )- More Basement Junk!!

I was able to unload items from my three most important categories
Donate, Recycle, and Trash

This will definitely get me closer to my 2011 goal. Here is the breakdown.

Donate
13 Frames
2 Candles
1 Sony CD Walkman
1 CD Holder
1 CD (Michael Jackson)
1 Zion National Park Water Bottle
Notebook
3 Sets of Stationery
Hairdryer
Soap Holder
Nail File
Loofah
Glow in the Dark Lipstick
1 Makeup Bag

Recycle
Pentax Box
Razor Phone Box
Dell Laptop Box
Water Heater Box

Trash
2 Pairs of Shoes
14 Tampons
Bottle of Hair Goo
Bottle of Bath Salts


51 More Items GONE. I Rule!

58 More Items and I'm DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.