Through Sunday night, here is the Wilson Family list for this weekend. Those items in bold have been completed. I do have items on this list that are in progress. Those will be in italics.
1. Check the mail
2. Pack small diaper bag
3. Cook frozen turkey breast for Sam
4. Thaw and cook chicken for Sam
5. Thaw and puree squash & pumpkin for Sam- everthing is thawed. Puree tomorrow.
6. Cook peas for Sam
7. Watch OSU vs. Michigan game
8. Wash pump bra
9. Take pictures of Sam in crocheted hat (held over from last weekend) and in pot on the stove- Sam was sick on Sunday. Definitely not the best time to take his picture.
10. Take family picture for holiday cards
11. Castle Rock Outlets- Carter's and Fossil
12. Tree light ceremony at the Southlands- Skipped
13. Reorganize pantry (possible to put bottles into)
14. Move living room table
15. Clean Sam's toys upstairs
16. Outline Sam's hands
17. Replace water filter on fridge
18. Install diaper sprayer (held over from last weekend)
19. Watch Bronco’s game- I wish that we didn't.
20. Clean bath toys
21. Install mud room shelves and put chemicals on top shelf
22. Write TY notes- Pam, Grandma, Karen
23. Buy Mountain Dew, Diet Pepsi, Coke and 2 cans of cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
24. Put pennies in an empty water bottle for Sam
25. Find bins of Sam's stuff downstairs
26. Go for a 30 minute-1 hour walk