A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Questions & Answers

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

*World Peace, of course!!
*Laptop- Something small and cheap. I'm not looking for the top-of-the-line.
*Six more SmartiPants cloth diapers (white)- They are amazing and will last Sam through potty training.
*Childproofing items- Sam is about 2 hours away from starting to crawl.
*Steam cleaning mop- I just don't like our Swiffer mop. The chemicals stick to the tile.

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

I received a crocheted afghan from my mom for my high school graduation that is really beautiful.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

I will be making a scrapbook for Sam for every year of his childhood. It will be his birthday present on his birthday.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

I remember getting a 10-speed bike that I HAD to have.

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

Sam isn't even old enough to understand Christmas and presents, so I guess any toys that light up and make noises would be just fine with him. Books are always a good present as are clothes (12-18 months).

6. What is your favorite holiday food?

Homemade mashed potatoes. I can't get enough.

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

I will be cooking Christmas dinner.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

It's a Wonderful Life.

9. Favorite holiday song?

Oh, Come All Ye Faithful is my favorite carol.

10. Favorite holiday pastime?

Just everything! Being with my family, celebrating, and PRESENTS!



Please let me know your answers to the above questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.