A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Limited Christmas This Year

After my father mentioned in 1990 that we were were going to have a limited Christmas, it has been a running joke in our family since "The Limited" was a very popular place to shop for us then. A "Limited" Christmas was just fine with us.

I am trying to determine what gifts to buy/make for everyone on my list. I'm trying to find things that would have our son featured since he is the first grandchild on both sides of the family.

Here are my ideas so far.
1. Picture Calendar (Vistaprint.com usually has a sale)
2. Photo Magnets (Vistaprint.com)
3. Photo Book (Vistaprint.com)
4. New Year's Food Basket (I know that this wouldn't have anything related to photos of Sam, but it is cheap)
5. ?????

I need more ideas. I need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.