A Denver Family's Adventure Through The Ups And Downs of Life



Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tuesday Night

I wish that I could have written about this yesterday, but it was Wordless Wednesday.

I am so excited. On Tuesday night, I finally got to see Sam roll from his tummy to his back. He has been going the other way for quite some time.

I told his daycare not to let me know if he does anything new since I want to think that Brian and I are the first ones to see him do something. They have kept their word. I sometimes ask if he is close to doing something new so that we can witness it. Of course, he may have already done it, but they tell me he is close so that the illusion can be continued.

He has been working on straightening himself up when he falls over. He is able to use my leg as leverage if he falls onto it, but sitting up by himself hasn't been accomplished. Or has it? I will have him work on it this week and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our family adventure.